Vision And Mission
The vision and mission of the Ashram includes
- Do studies and research on spirituality and spiritually related matters.
- The wisdom contained in the scriptures (Arsha vidhya), palm leaf manuscripts, and in the texts of other religions, make it available for all, in simple and easy to understand language.
- Do research studies on Astrology, Numerology, Temple rituals, and Temple arts and establish carters for the above studies.
- Establish Gurukulams for those who dedicated their lives for spirituality and spiritual studies.
- Establish Guest houses for the rehabilitation of the elderly, helpless women, children, physically and mentally challenged, terminally ill.
- Open Hospitals and Dispensaries to care for the helpless and the suffering.
- Create a happy and peaceful environment for work and enjoyment for those who live in the Ashram, Gurukulam and Guest house.
- For the revival of spirituality build temples, prayer halls and libraries.
- Make donations for education, research, spiritual matters and to help the helpless.
- Open centers in different parts of the Jilla to encourage the above mentioned studies.
- For the implementation of the above mentioned activities, all needed movable and immovable things such as property, equipments and vehicles etc. should be bought or rented; the excess things at hand should be sold.
- The funds for the above activities can be received as loans, advances or donations.
- Do everything possible to bring our vision to mission.
Today, all the projects that Sree Sudheer Guru set in motion are coming to life according to His vision, under the watchful eyes of His disciple Dr.Yogidas and the Charitable Trust. The Temple Complex, Prayer Hall, Two Hospitals, Auditorium, and Library are already there. Dr.Yogidas said "We feel Gurudev's presence here, we are confident that all He conceived will manifest".
Dr. Yogidas's long waited, "Dream Memorial" for his Guru, is coming to a completion. This is a place of eternal peace, and an oasis for those of us who are still wandering in the wilderness of our lives.
Plans are made for the Guest home, according to the vision of Sree Sudheer Guru, for the rehabilitation of the elderly, helpless women, children, mentally or physically challenged, and terminally ill. Construction will begin with the funds at hand, and then we humbly ask for your generous donations to help us complete the vision of our Guru to help the helpless. All donations are tax deductible.
We place our trust in our Gurudev our Guiding Light, may He guide us all always.